We endeavor to give positive direction and counsel on living under the authority of God by the power of the Holy Spirit. Our members are encouraged to join and participate in their local churches and become missionaries through this motorcycle ministry.
Let me tell you about Motorcyclists for Jesus Ministries. We are a group of Christians who enjoy the sport of motorcycling and desire to share God's love by assisting our fellow bikers with their personal and/or spiritual needs.
We have been called to take Jesus' message outside the walls of the church to people with a common interest – motorcycling. We are a non-profit, democratic, member driven organization. We have no paid officers and own no property.
Members elect a Board of Directors who in turn elects a chairman who sees that established governing policies are adhered to. The only head of MJM is our Lord Jesus Christ. All members donate their time and talents to support our outreach through events such as shows, rides, swap meets, prison ministry, booths and rallies. Monies received are for the publication/mailing of a monthly newsletter, booths and literature to distribute.
We want you to feel especially invited to join with us, as our task remains unfinished.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ
- Jesus is the ONLY son of God
- Jesus lived a sinless life
(2 Cor. 5:21)
- Jesus’ death on the cross was for the sins of the world
- Jesus was bodily resurrected on the third day and now sits at the right hand of God making intercession for all believers
(1 Peter 2:23; Mark 16:19; Acts 2:23; Hebrews 1:31; and 1 Tim. 2:5)
- Jesus will come again for His church
(1 Thess 4:16-17)
- Jesus is the ONLY name given among men by which we must be saved